ALLCOT Trading




To discuss CERCARBONO, we need to go back to the year 2016 when in Colombia, Law 1819 of 2016 emerged, which introduced the Carbon Tax, in response to the goals the country had to achieve in greenhouse gas (GHG) mitigation. From that precise moment, all proposals were aimed at helping the country achieve its objectives. …


Carbon Tax

Carbon tax reform in Colombia, a 2023 update

Colombian Context, Tax and Climate Proposal Let us review Colombia’s strategic vision for achieving the goal of implementing climate commitments to reduce emissions under the Paris Agreement. By 2050 Colombia needs to reduce its GHG emissions by about 90% compared to 2015 emissions. It must also balance the remaining 10% with proportional national removals (10%). …

Carbon tax reform in Colombia, a 2023 update Read More »

Back To Top